Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Myer Soap Hour?!?!?!

Well a few months ago I was alot into my hobby/job. I loved watching Jeff Dunham. I was on http://www.netflix.com and I was watching Jeff and I found out about Jay Johnson, Senor Wences, Edgar Bergen, but most importantly, Jimmy Nelson. His albums 'Instant Ventriloquism and Ventriloquism for the beginner AND Ventriloquism 2' were on a site called Ventriloquism 101 with a now a good friend of mine, Lee Cornell. I purchased the album and got it about 5 days later. I went up to my room and was not seen for until dinner. I learned that to pronounce the letters or "the difficult alphabet" B F M P V W and Y you MUST think those letters. I found quickly that using the front press works too. My figure, George and I went to school and messed with everybody. So one of the class mates said "He looks like a rapist." George said  "Oh your a comedian HEH HEH HEH" and I started picking lint off my shirt and he said "Dont f*ck with the puppet d*ck" My teacher, instead of giving me detention, I looked over aaaaaaaand she was rolling on the floor. now that I've caught you up, I am gonna talk about more experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment